Experience the Opportunities at
Divani Apollon Palace & Thalasso
MR&H prides ourselves as an immersive experience, helping hotel and resort developers, investors, owners, and operators alike discover winning strategies for generating more ROI through hands-on learning. Divani Apollon Palace & Thalasso, a leading European destination resort with a broad range of amenities, serves as the ideal host for this year's MR&H.
- Nestled along the Athenian Riviera, the hotel is located in a prime area for swimming, relaxation and picturesque pedestrian streets and the marinas.
- The award-winning spa offers a retreat for complete wellness and relaxation, with a 3,500 sq.m. spa and Thalassotherapy center, unrivaled in the region of Attica. Enjoy the biggest Thalassotherapy pool in Greece at 270sq.m, with 16 different areas with water jets where you can relax and unwind.
- The state-of-the-art fitness centre offers an area to work up a sweat, even with the help of a designated personal trainer.
- The hotel is an ideal venue for meetings, business conferences and special events. Explore the extensive conference centre, featuring 6 modular meeting rooms with an overall 2,500 m2 space of event facilities.
- 5 restaurants offer premiere F&B choices - from the casual Meltemi Poolside Snack Bar to the upscale traditional Mediterranean cuisine at Mythos with a large decked-terrace overlooking Kavouri Bay.
- Private beach and 2 outdoor swimming pools, one of which with sea water. Guests can also be spoiled for choice with a variety of outdoor activities such as an outdoor tennis court, the picturesque jogging route and a wide selection of sea activities.
The easiest way to reach the hotel from the airport would be a public taxi – taxis may be found at any time in front of the arrival gate of the Athens International Airport.
The transfer time is ca. 30 minutes maximum depending on traffic, the charge between 05:00 am and 00:00 am the transfer cost is ca. Euro 30,- to 35,- per transfer.
A private transfer with a private driver waiting with a name sign at the arrival gate may be arranged with concierge upon request.
Indicate a note within the online reservation booking made (there is a “notes” field – in which guests may state – please provide offer for private transfer)
An express bus from the Athens International Airport to the closest bust stop to the hotel (it is a 5 minute walking distance between bus stop Pigadakia and the hotel) would be the bus X 96 with a charge of currently ca. euro 6,- per ticket.
From City Centre
The hotel offers a 13-seater private shuttle bus connecting the hotel with Glyfatha (major shopping area ca. 7 minutes away from the hotel by car) and to Syntagma Square (city center of Athens).
The shuttle bus is offered free of charge and runs at fixed times, twice in the morning and twice in the afternoon and may also be used to return from Athens to the hotel.
Timing may be subject to change – time schedules may be asked from our concierge at any time onsite.
The shuttle bus does not run on Sundays.
Otherwise, a public taxi may be requested at any time from concierge to reach Athens City Center.
LEISURE & ACTIVITIES
Hotel guests have complimentary use of the tennis court and equipment hire. Please contact Spa reception +30 210 891 1100 to book.
View the spa brochure containing details of treatments on offer at the award-winning spa. Please contact Spa reception to book - +30 210 891 1100.
View the list of watersports available from the hotel beach. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book.