Experience the Opportunities at
MR&H prides ourselves as an immersive experience, helping hotel and resort developers, investors, owners, and operators alike discover winning strategies for generating more ROI through hands-on learning. The iternationally renowned Hilton Athens located right in the city centre boasts a broad range of amenities with an unrivalled location and serves as the ideal host for this year's MR&H.
- Hilton Athens is more than a hotel - it's a legacy. A favorite among locals and guests alike, our landmark hotel is a destination itself as the hub for Athens’ business, cultural and social life. Explore our unique architectural and artistic style and relax at the spa. View the Acropolis and city skyline from the private balcony of your guest room. Our prime location in the heart of Athens is the perfect home base for discovering the city's world-famous attractions.
- The Hilton Athens offers access to the Executive Lounge with an Acropolis view and private check-in. Escape to the Hiltonia Spa for a pampering experience and take advantage of the fitness room, sauna, steam room, Pilates studio and indoor, outdoor and kids pools.The state-of-the-art fitness centre offers an area to work up a sweat, even with the help of a designated personal trainer.
- The hotel is an ideal venue for meetings, business conferences and special events. Explore the extensive conference centre, featuring 10 meeting rooms with an overall 6,000 m2 space of event facilities.
- With 4 restaurants and 2 bars savour your dining experience with Mediterranean, Greek and fusion cuisine. Catch the vibrant nightlife and city views at the multi-awarded Galaxy Bar and discover unique fine dining with fresh seafood at the world-famous Milos restaurant.
- Good to know:
- Centre of Athens, short walk from upmarket district of Kolonaki
- Steps to Metro station, linking directly to the airport and beyond
- Impressive Acropolis and city views from rooms and rooftop Galaxy Bar
- 6,000 sq. m. event space with 23 naturally lit meeting rooms
- Spa with fitness center, salon, heated indoor pool and large outdoor pool
- 4 restaurants and 2 bars
The easiest way to reach the hotel from the airport would be a public taxi – taxis may be found at any time in front of the arrival gate of the Athens International Airport.
The transfer time is ca. 30 minutes maximum depending on traffic, the charge between 05:00 am and 00:00 am the transfer cost is ca. Euro 35,- to 40,- per transfer.
You can take an express bus from the AthensInternational Airport. Take bus route X95 and get off at “Ilissia” station, which is right across from the hotel. The cost of the journey is euro 6,- per ticket.
Take the blue line towards Aigaleo and get off at "Evangelismos" station, which is situated 3-minutes’ walking distance from the hotel. The cost of the ticket is 10,- EUR per person.
The Hilton Athens hotel features an onsite 170-space parking lot with secure, covered and self-parking facilities available.
LEISURE & ACTIVITIES
Hotel guests have complimentary use of the spa and fitness centre. Please contact Spa reception +30-210-7281801 to book.
View the spa brochure containing details of treatments on offer at the award-winning spa. Please contact Spa reception to book - +30-210-7281801.