PortAventura Convention Centre
MR&H prides ourselves as an immersive experience, helping hotel and resort developers, investors, owners, and operators alike discover winning strategies for generating more ROI through hands-on learning. PortAventura, a leading European destination resort with a broad range of amenities, serves as the ideal host for this year's MR&H. Discover:
- One of the largest family leisure and holiday destination resorts in Europe and throughout its 20 year history has welcomed over 70 million visitors; making it one of the ten most visited parks in Europe
- Comprehensive hospitality offering with four 4-star and one 5-star themed hotels with a total of 2,100 rooms, and a Parking Caravaning area with 100 places for overnight stays
- Leading convention centre with space to hold events for up to 3,000 guests, 18 multi-functional and modular rooms fitted with state-of-the-art technology
- An extensive range of leisure activities including 3 golf courses, a Beach Club, 2 theme parks and a water park
- Entertainment programmes refreshed yearly, with 40 daily performances including internationallyrenowned attractions such as Cirque du Soleil
- Plans for a residential component to be developed in the coming years
- 47 food and beverage outlets to sample the best dishes from each continent
- 51 shops with hundreds of fashionable items and handicrafts, souvenirs of the main attractions, photographic memories, sweets and more
- A wellness centre and gyms within the hotels
MR&H have secured an exclusive rate for your stay. You and your families are welcome to enjoy this pristine replica of a Mediterranean fishing village, complete with lakes, waterfalls and gardens.
Plus, enjoy free passes to PortAventura park and access to the hotel gym, sauna and Turkish Baths.
* Only delegates with an MR&H conference pass will be granted access to the exhibition, conference and MR&H social events. PortAventura rides and shows are free of charge. Bars restaurants, shops, photo ride souvenirs are not included and are an optional additional cost. The park is open 10:00 – 19:00 each day.
HOW TO GET TO PORTAVENTURA
PortAventura is located just over an hour from Barcelona El Prat Airport and only fifteen minutes from Reus Airport.
MR&H Coach Transfer Service:
MR&H are offering a free coach service for delegates between Barcelona El Prat Airport and PortAventura. This will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. Log into your delegate booking account for information.
Private Transfer Service:
MR&H recommend the use of Hoppa to arrange private transfers to and from PortAventura for 1 to 12 people. Visit https://www.hoppa.com/en/spain/barcelona-el-prat-airport for information and prices.
We suggest the use of the bus service is available from Aeropuerto de Barcelona T1 to PortAventura Hoteles. This takes around 80-120 minutes each way for around €29.90 return. Timetable and booking details can be seen here: http://www.busplana.com/new2013/ Pre-booking is essential.
Renfe offers travelers a service from Barcelona Airport to Barcelona Sants station, followed by a high-speed train AVE, Alvia and Avant that connect central Barcelona stations with the Station Camp de Tarragona. Train services are also available from Barcelona Sants to Portaventura (during park opening hours). Timetables can be seen here: http://www.renfe.com/EN/viajeros/index.html
If using this service, you will need to use a taxi service to transport you from either station to PortAventura Hotel or Convention Centre. Please call +34 977385090 to book.
In addition, City Mapper is available to help plan your journey: https://citymapper.com/barcelona
The resort has its own exit on the motorway, exit Nº 35 off the motorway AP-7 or the Autopista del Mediterranean (E-15 on the European route by car), so it is easy to arrive by car at PortAventura.
PortAventura Convention Centre
Av. de l'Alcalde Pere Molas
43480 Vila-seca, Tarragona, Spain
43840 Salou, Tarragona, Spain